Thursday, June 18, 2009

Technical - Territory / Jurisdiction Tables

Below is the list of tables concerned when you create territories, jurisdictions, legal entities, establishments and registrations:

  1. XLE_JURISDICTIONS_VL

  2. XLE_REGISTRATIONS

  3. XLE_ENTITY_PROFILES

  4. XLE_ETB_PROFILES

  5. XLE_FIRSTPARTY_INFORMATION_V

  6. XLE_REGISTRATIONS


I had an issue with creation on Legal Entities in R12.0.4. When I created the legal entity, it created the legal entity twice and created 2 registrations as well. I was unable to disable one of them as any change to one would reflect on the other.

As a consequence when I was attaching the Legal Entity in my accounting setup, I had to attach both legal entities. This was not acceptable however.

When I checked, even the jurisdiction was created twice. Going through the above tables and clearing the inappropiate lines resolved the issue.

Note however that this is not a recommended solution.

Shameem Bauccha

18 June 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment